Thursday, November 26, 2009

Great Deals at Martin and Osa

My favorite shopping site, Martin and Osa, has some great deals today. There is free shipping and it doesn't look like there is a minimum. There is also 30% off with the code 996297782. "Big deal," you may think. Martin and Osa regularly has 20, 25, or 30% off. But today, the 30 % can be applied to something that has never been discounted on it's site before: Raybans.


I've been aching for a pair for months but have yet to see them go on sale. Tonight, I snagged these in black for $77! They have since disappeared from the site but there are many other available styles.

I also found great deals in Martin and Osa's accessories section on some fairly recent arrivals.


This bracelet looks so pretty. I think it will be great for festive dressing up. It's only $20.


I'm not sure if this necklace will fit in with my style but I thought I'd give it a try.


This chain looks like a great basic and it's only $10.


And finally, the Gunmetals Bubbles Necklace. It didn't come up with an extra $30 off but already was discounted by 50%. In this case, I think that's good enough for me. I love me some bubbles.

In the sale section, the Cashmere and Silk V-Neck Cardigan has been restocked.


I have this cardi in black and purple and wear them a lot. They are warm and cozy. I ordered another in map green for $27.

Weeee. . . I can't wait for my loot to arrive. Merry Christmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment