Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hello Vanity Sizing

November 19, 2012

Dress: Land's End (hello vanity sizing; this is a size extra-small and the bust is huge)
Cardigan: J Crew
Belt: J Crew
Booties: Naturalizer


I don't know if you can tell, but I was in the a high state of pain while taking these pictures.

When I woke up, I stretched oddly and pulled a muscle in my lower neck. Odd muscle pulls used to be common in my life but since I've upped the exercising  I haven't had an incident in the last year.

I thought I could work through it but when my students told I looked rough, I knew it was time to go home.

I was home at lunch and spent the rest of the day in bed drinking coffee and reading the newest Marian Keyes novel. Even with the neck annoyance, it was not too shabby of a day.

Any other Marian Keyes fans out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment