Thursday, July 18, 2013

Rediscover

July 17, 2013

July 17, 2013

Tank: Old Navy Maternity
Skirt: J Crew Factory
Shoes: Super Old
Necklace: Mexx

In the process of cleaning out the baby's room, I also had to clean out his closet, aka my second closet. The whole process took a lot longer than I expected; three days of cleaning out junk, washing furniture and clothes and putting everything away. A plus side of the cleaning out process was that I found this dress.

Yes, it is a dress. It's called the Sanur dress from J Crew Factory. I bought it a couple of years ago and immediately didn't like it because it was a strapless dress and I like to wear bras with straps. I'm not sure why I bought it in the first place (probably because it was on super sale!). I put it up on EBay but had no takers so it sat languishing in my second closet for a long time.

This week I rediscovered it and it turns out that the Sanur dress makes a perfect skirt for an almost 34 week pregnant belly. I'm excited to have one more option in my very small wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment