Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playing with Polyvore

Inspired by my new items that I received today, I spent some time tonight playing with Polyvore. Here is what I plan to wear tomorrow.

Pink & Pearls
Pink & Pearls - by KDot on Polyvore.com

J Crew Kelly shirt in fresh quava
Martin & Osa refined a-line trouser in ebony black
Mexx gray patent belt
Chaps black and white checkered shoes
Diamond earrings (wedding present from DH)
Dollar store off white pearls (which I plan to knot)

Finally, I think I've come up with an outfit using my metallic-flecked pencil skirt.

Cornsilk & Black
Cornsilk & Black - by KDot on Polyvore.com

J crew metallic-flecked pencil skirt
J Crew merino ruffle-neck cardigan in cornsilk
J Crew chiffon-trim tissue tank in black
I will pair this with black tights, my mini booties from The Bay, and one of my many cheap strands of pearls. I think DH is getting the hint that I could use a real set of pearls!

Green & Blue Casual Friday
Green & Blue Casual Friday - by KDot on Polyvore.com

J Crew Merino Lea Cardigan in navy
J Crew ringspun boatneck painter tee in kelly green
Joe straight leg jeans (from the superstore)
My brown hushpuppies
My brown coach purse (slightly different than this picture)
I haven't yet decided on accessories for this one. I'll probably keep it simple with my diamond pendant necklace and pearl earrings (both gifts from DH).

No comments:

Post a Comment