Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cheerio

Today I'm wearing:

Golf shirt: J Crew
Capris: Gap. I found these last weekend during Gap's awesome extra 30% off sale. I love the buttons. They are worn metal and look vintage.
Shoes: my ole trusty Naturalizer wedges
Bracelet: from The Bay

I'm keeping it simple today. I'm heading home to Nova Scotia so I won't be blogging for a few days. My mother is on vacation so we are going to run the roads together. I'm stoked to spend some time with her. I'm also stoked because her birthday is next weekend and I have an awesome present for her. RDog built her a computer! I have the bestest husband and mother.

By the way, it makes me super happy to see new followers. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I'm also a high school teacher...who has been pregnant or on maternity leave for the last 3 years. I'm heading back to school in September, and I'm heading out in August to get a whole new wardrobe (hopefully some pants with no elastic in the waistband). My biggest challenge will be finding comfortable shoes that don't look like old lady orthotics. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic trip!! Enjoy!

    Casey - I am all about comfort, too - try Naturalizer, Clarks Artisan, Easy Spirit - sure they have some old lady-ish shoes, but they have some really cute ones, too. I also use gel insoles (I know, talk about old lady) in some of my cute-but-not-at-all-supportive shoes. HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of Naturalizer and Clark's too. I like shopping for shoes at The Bay because they have great sales. Online, I shoe shop at FeetFirst and SoftMoc. They both have good sales once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete