Thursday, June 17, 2010

Belt Trick



Dress: My other Boden find via EBay. It's a tad too big but at least now I know what UK Boden size I take.
Necklace: Joe Fresh
Belt: Gap
Shoes: Sears - These were a necessity. It is exam week this week and heels are too noisy. With these shoes, students who are trying to concentrate won't be bothered by my little pitter-patter down the hallways.

I have a little belt trick to share. This is a great little fabric, reversible belt from The Gap. However, when I wear it without a pant's belt loops, the end pops straight out and drives me crazy. My solution; double sided tape.

Belt trick - double sided tape

Hopefully you can see the sheen of the tape in the light. It worked like a charm.

2 comments:

  1. I never would have thought to use the two-sided tape, but agree it's the perfect idea to keep that pesky flap down! Great idea and a great outfit - that color looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete