Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter to Me!



J Crew has a great sale going on this morning, especially on some Factory Skirts.

I loaded up my cart and bought myself a big Easter present. Here's what I got:

Factory Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton


Factory Pencil Skirt in Lightweight Wool


I've been looking for a new black work skirt for some time. Can't beat J Crew for $32. It's hidden on the search for some reason.

Factory Bellflower Tweed Skirt


I've been also hankering for a tweed skirt for awhile.

Jenna's Cardigan



I've
been trying to avoid buying cardigans as I have about 40 already. But this one is different from any others that I have, I swear.

No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double Serge Cotton


I've read so many good things about this skirt, I just had to try it.

The great thing about this order is that I used my Paypal credits from selling things on EBay. So I didn't pay anything out of pocket.

Technically, that makes them free right? I will look over the fact that I made all that Paypal money selling all my wasteful purchases that were hanging in my closet unworn. Hopefully these items will have a better fate.

Did you purchase anything from the J Crew sale? Don't forget to use the code; OURTREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment