Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hit The Trash

April 22, 2013

April 22, 2013


Blouse: Forever 21
Pants: H&M Maternity
Shoes: Chaps
Bracelet: J Crew Factory

This blouse is an old Forever 21 find that I have had for several years but have rarely worn. When I did wear it, it had to be tucked as I did here to avoid the pregnancy look (not a good look if you are not pregnant).  Now  that I am indeed "knocked up" I thought I'd give this blouse another try.

The verdict: I still don't like it. It's too shapeless and I am fighting to keep any shape I have left. The silk has also started to disintegrate in the back near my bra straps. So this blouse is hitting the trash. You really do get what you pay for sometimes.

I'm reaching a point where I really miss my "nice" clothes; J Crew silk camis, my spring cotton skirts, my sheath dresses. Maternity clothes are so cheap feeling. Sigh. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment