Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Days

May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013

Dress: Old Navy Maternity
Sweater: J Crew
Shoes: Pennington's
Bracelet: Joe Fresh
Earrings: Lia Sophia

This Old Navy dress is the most comfortable maternity piece I own. I love it so much, I'm heading into Old Navy this week to buy the rest of the colors. It's a bit thin so slip is needed but that's the only drawback.

New shoes have been added to my collection. This past weekend, I went clothes shopping with my mom at Pennington's, a Canadian plus size store. I was excited to realize that they have shoes in wide widths. I have super monster wide feet and have a hard time finding shoes. I never thought of looking at a plus size store but from now on I will be sure to check out Pennington's shoes department regularly. Another plus was that all the shoes were on sale. I got these for $15 and a pair of boots for $30. Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment