Thursday, May 9, 2013

Seriously!

May 8, 2013

May 8, 2013

Dress: H&M
Sweater: J Crew
Shoes: Naturalizer

I first saw this dress on Shasta Anne and loved it. When I found out it was from H&M and only $20, I knew I had to have it.

 There was a maternity version of this dress but it was rather shapeless. I much prefer the maxi version and it's ruffles.

It took a little bit of a quest for me to track it down. My local H&M did not have my size so I kept on haunting the store in case new arrivals restocked the sizes. Finally I found the dress on a visit to a nearby town (I went to see my brother, not just to find a dress).

I was saving this dress to wear to my baby shower but decided to get over that and just wear it. It's a good thing I wore it this week as soon I predict it will no longer fit. It's not my belly that's the problem, it's my chest. Seriously, when are this suckers going to stop growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment