Thursday, June 6, 2013

More Like Myself

June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013

Dress: Motherhood Maternity
Necklace: J Crew rip-off via EBay
Shoes: Zellers

This dress is one of my new arrivals from Motherhood Maternity. I was so tired of wearing cheap Old Navy dresses everyday, that I splurged on five cotton summer dresses. I was anxiously awaiting their arrival for over a week and kept checking my tracking number online.

On the day my dresses were due to arrive, I pulled into my driveway and failed to see any telltale signs of a package. A lot of curse words left my lips.

However, my package was located. The UPS man left it by our garage door. Whew!

I'm grateful to have some pretty summer dresses to get me through the next couple of months. They make me feel more like myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment