Friday, October 8, 2010

The Socks Are Back



Sweater: Martin and Osa
Tank: Old Navy
Jeans: Reitman's
Shoes: Naturalizer

Today was the first day I wore socks in many months. They feel weird on my feet.

You may remember that a few days ago I complained about my first Old Navy order taking forever to arrive. It turns out that it arrived, but it went to another house. Our neighbor was kind enough to deliver my packages (yes, there were more than one) that were mistakenly delivered to his house. Our house numbers are not even close. So Old Navy, I have to take back my anger instead and direct at my postman.

I was very impressed with Old Navy order, especially with this shirt. It looks like I spent a lot more on it than $14. It has been further knocked down in price so I ordered another, along with this , this, this and this. For those Canadians who want to do some shopping, use the code LOULOU15 for an extra 15% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment