Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cold November Sunshine

November 3. 2010

I'm still here. It's been a crazy few weeks at school. Crazy stressful things have been going on, like situations most teachers will never have to deal with in the run of their career. The bad news is that it has been really draining. When I get home at night, I just want t o put on my sweats and sit in front of the tv. The good thing is that things look like they getting settled so hopefully my energy level will increase.

Today in the cold November sunshine, I wore:

Cardigan: J Crew
Skirt: Cassis
Tank: Old Navy
Shoes: Naturalizer

6 comments:

  1. Uber fabulousness!! Love the purple ruffle top on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Love your mix of plums/blues. Sorry to hear work is stressing you out. Pat on back for persevering. Rest assured you're doing lots of good for the next generation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about school! Every teacher I know has had an uber-stressful year so far! Mine has been making me seriously question my career choice. Ugh. Hears hoping our years get better SOON! You look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things get better soon! At least you're looking great while dealing with the stress. I can see the leaves have really fallen...will you be doing remix photos outside in the snow? ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the richness of that top! Hope things slow down soon at work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your kind words. I had a really good day today so hopefully the rough times are over.

    Eek, I am going to try my best to continue with the outdoor photos. Perhaps not on crazy stormy January days but as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete