Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Adventures in Fake J Crew

April 25, 2012

April 25, 2012

Sweater: J Crew
Tank: J Crew
Skirt: J Crew
Necklace: J Crew ripoff via EBay
Shoes: Naturalizer

I had such great luck the last time I ordered a J Crew wannabe necklace from EBay, I thought I'd try it again. I got another bubble necklace to add to my collection (I now have turquoise, gray and yellow) and I got the necklace I wore today.

I got what I paid for ($10 and even that was just Paypal credits so technically it was free).

At three points today, pieces of beading fell off my necklace and on to the floor.

Good thing I keep needle nose pliers in my desk at school. My LCD projector is many years old and routinely dies and needs repairs that only pliers can handle. Anyways back to my cheap necklaces before I get too off topic and vent about the state of education in my province.

The other necklace I purchased hasn't been worn and therefore hasn't had the chance to fall apart. But already, it is falling short visually. The stones are murky and well, plastic like. I know, it's made out of plastic, but I don't want it to look that way!

April 25, 2012

So this version of EBay fake buying is a fail.

Bummer

No comments:

Post a Comment