Friday, September 28, 2012

Addicted to Blogging

September 27, 2012

Sweater: J Crew
Skirt: J Crew Factory
T-shirt: J Crew
Shoes: Naturalizer

RDog's mother has been staying with us for a couple of days, so these are these pictures are "omg, let's try to take a picture without her noticing" type. I'm always nervous about people finding out about my little hobby.

However, now there is another person in real life who knows about my blog. Eek!

I do a lot of journal writing in my English classes. It's a great way to get the kids writing "for fun?" (I don't mark spelling) and it's a way for us to get to know each other (I write little notes back to them). I especially like connecting with the quieter students who don't say much in class.

One student has been writing a lot about her blog and how addicted she is to blogging. She confessed yesterday that only three people in her life know about her blog. So I confessed that I, too, am a blogger and I, too, am addicted.

Don't worry, of course, I didn't tell her my blog name or even the subject so I highly doubt she could find me on the interwebs. It sure would be weird if she did track down my internet persona.


No comments:

Post a Comment