Friday, October 5, 2012

Purple

October 5, 2012

October 5, 2012

October 5, 2012

October 5, 2012

Sweater: J Crew
Top: J Crew
Skirt: J Crew via EBay
Shoes: Naturalizer

Today was a spirit day at school, which means I had to wear purple. I had my purple dress picked out. It was a little tight the last time I wore it last spring but I thought it would fit nicely as I have lost weight since. I was so sure it would fit, I didn't try it on until this morning. Well surprise, surprise, this morning the dress was HUGE. It was also incredibly dirty.

I was already late so I went berserk in my closet looking for something purple. All my purple skirts; too big. All I could find was this purple cardigan. The hunt was on for a skirt. I grabbed this one because I hadn't worn it yet. It has pink on the bottom so I grabbed a pink shirt and pink sandals and booted it out the door.

I don't think it's too bad for a 30 second fashion decision. Pink and purple are not my favorite color combination but hey, at least I was clothed and on time.

Happy weekend. It's a long one for me. It's turkey time in Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment