Monday, November 19, 2012

That's How You Do Customer Service

November 14, 2012

November 14, 2012

Dress: Ricki's
Belt: RW &Co
Booties: Naturalizer

Today, my latest Old navy order arrived with my epic Owl Sweater. In the midst of gleefully trying on all my plastic wrapped goodies, I almost didn't notice that one item was missing. I have never had an item missing from an order. My first thought was, "who is going to believe me?"

I called ON Customer Service and was connected with the sweetest customer service representative ever! She was just so happy to do her job. That's what she told me! My missing sweater is on its way to me; no questions asked.

Although it kind of sucks that it was missing in the first place, Old Navy's friendly service made my annoyance disappear. I can think of a few snarky teenage clothing store workers who could learn a thing or two.

In the end, the Owl sweater wasn't as epic as I hoped it would be, but I did fall in love with this great lace t-shirt.

 Have you found any treasures at Old Navy lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment