Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hopping aboard the beige train



I feel like I'm running out of winter outfit ideas. This outfit came together because it is darn cold here this week and Thursdays are my outdoor duty day. This sweater is old, cashmere and rarely worn because I feel paranoid abut my bra showing through it. I'm around a lot of teenage boys; it's a valid concern. I found a great slimming nude tank top at Reitman's that does a great job of camouflaging both bra outlines and and bumps and lumps. Gray and black pants didn't look right with the sweater so I thought "Let's just hop aboard the beige train and do it all in beige." And so I did.

Sweater: Ralph Lauren
Pants: Sears - Wrinkly but I take my pictures at the end of my day. It happens.
Scarf: Thrifted
Shoes: Naturalizer

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great look! I am also tired of trying to think of something new to wear - I just keep buying new clothes rather than rewearing something over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I do the same thing too! I keep all my new clothes of a hook on the back of my bedroom door. It's so much easier to make outfits there than digging in my over-crowded closet. When my hook is looking low, I usually end up buying something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty look! love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit - I love tonal beiges in winter - always unexpected and chic. And glad you solved the bra show-through issue - yep, not good when working with the teenage boys!

    ReplyDelete