Monday, August 30, 2010

Back At It



Today was my first day back at school and my first day back blogging after a mini-break. With the big move and all that it entailed, I wasn't too fashionable for most of August. I'll try to get back on the fashionista wagon.

Today I wore:

Blouse: RW & co.
Skirt: Martin and Osa
Shoes: Old Navy

The background behind me is one of the garage doors at our new house!

August 30, 2010

I love my new garage door.

I should be able to take a lot more outdoor photos now that I lack nosy neighbors and have an abundance of trees. I'll have to stick to my trees for pictures so I don't get such a ridiculous shadow.

We are now country living folk; I got stuck in the traffic behind a hay wagon on the way home from school today! The first day we were here, our neighbor came over with brownies. I love this place!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! Congrats on the new house...so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's quite the garage door! =) Glad you're happily moved and blogging again, loving the pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you're back!

    p.s. I've been checking your blog everyday!

    xoxo,

    http://twentyyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back! love your crisp end-of-summer outfit...and you hugging the garage door made me smile. enjoy your new digs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back and congratulations on your new house!

    ReplyDelete