Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm Still Here



Sweater: RW &Co.
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Cole Haan
Necklace: Joe Fresh

It feels like forever since I've done an outfit post. Crazy things have been gong on at my work lately so I had some time at home. It's nothing do to with me personally. I just work in a really old building that needed emergency repairs. My daily outfits for the past week have consisted of painting clothes or Juicy suits. Today I was back at it and kind of glad to be wearing my "work uniform" again.

6 comments:

  1. You look sleek and chic today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You got the Joe Fresh luck! I couldn't for my life find their jewelry at my store! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Eek.

    Closet Crisis, at my Superstore the Joe Fresh jewelry is with the makeup. It is hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a Joe Fresh necklace? Must go peek there soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, that's from J Fresh?! I'm so glad you posted today... I've missed you!

    besos,

    ML
    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so out of the loop! What is this ellusive Joe Fresh brand!?!

    I love this color yellow, and I'm a sucker for a great pencil skirt! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete