Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall is here and I use run-on sentences.



Cardigan: J Crew
Blouse: Forever 21
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Naturalizer - Worn for the first time today, which wasn't a good idea on my part. My feet haven't got used to not being in flip flops. Subjecting them to new shoe pain was not wise on my part.

This outfit was inspired/copied from Kendi over at Kendi Everyday. I basically copied her outfit, lost the belt (too paranoid about the wine weight I gained over the summer) and added a cardigan because the temperature here has fallen 20 degrees (Celsius that is) in the last week and I am cold. Fall is definitely here and I use run-on sentences.

7 comments:

  1. chic and sophisticated! I love the ruffles in your shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably my new favourite outfit on you. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird question...how tall are you? You look petite in your photos so I cant tell.Your body is really cute and your clothes fit it just perfectly. Seriously everything you wear looks like it was made just for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the compliments!

    Maggy, I've never in my life been called petite! I'm 5'10" and have always been a gangly giant. I guess that's proof that the right camera angle can really change how a person looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute! That skirt looks like it was made for you! And I'm still in disbelief that your top is from F21. Bravo, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I would have never guessed your height.

    ReplyDelete