Monday, March 21, 2011

Catching A to Z Fever

This little questionnaire has been floating around the blogosphere lately. I enjoyed reading some other bloggers' answers so I thought I'd give it a try.

A. Age: 29

B. Bed size: King


C. Chore you dislike: taking the garbage out


D. Dogs: Had one when I was young. She passed away two years ago on April 13. When I pull up to my parents house, I still half think she'll come running to the car, wagging her tail and barking at the same time.



E. Essential start to your day: Coffee!

F. Favorite color: Purple

G. Gold or silver: Gold, to match my
wedding ring


H. Height: 5'10"

I. Instruments you play(ed): None, although I'm jealous of those who are musical


J. Job title: High school teacher (English and history)


K. Kids: not yet


L. Live: New Brunswick, Canada


M. Mom’s name: Gloria


N. Nicknames: KBear


O. Overnight hospital stays: none


P. Pet peeves: students asking me "what are we doing today?"


Q. Quote from a movie: No movie quotes, but I do enjoy quotes from Glee - It's a Britney Spears sex riot!

R. Righty or lefty: Right


S. Siblings: 1 younger brother,Kyle

T. Time you wake up: 6:05 am, ugggg

U. Underwear: ALWAYS!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I like them all! But I HATE one fruit, bananas.


W.What makes you run late: hitting the snooze button, J Crew sale section updates


X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, wrist, head


Y. Yummy food you make: cookies


Z. Zoo animal favorites: peacocks

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! So much fun to learn more about fellow bloggies!

    ReplyDelete