Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tights and Cardigans

March 22, 2011

Sweater: J Crew Factory
Skirt: J Crew
Necklace: found years ago in a store in Montreal
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Naturalizer

I bought these tights over year ago but they were still sitting unopened in my tights box. With the tights season hopefully drawing to an end, I decided to give them a try.

The sweater is another great J Crew find. It's the factory merino leopard cardigan. The material is very soft unlike the Factory bling-button cardigan which was so itchy (and sheer and just plain yucky)! It fits a little larger than the J Crew Jackie cardigan but in this case it works. I can't button up a Jackie cardigan without significant gaping. It's nice to be able to button this cardi to switch things up.

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I can't button up my Jackies either. You look awesome in your outfit. Love the cardi on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was just blog hopping and found your blog. And can I just say I'm loving your outfits so far! I'm a teacher too and I love your style. Totally following you now!

    Complex Cardigans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Closet Crisis, I'm glad it's not just me that has that problem with the Jackie. I still love them though - i have 13!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, I'm excited to have found another teacher, fashion blogger! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete