Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mullet Jacket

November 16, 2011

Dress: Martin and Osa
Sweater: Ricki's
Belt: Yard Sale
Shoes: Karen Scott

This morning I had two jacket choices. I went with this one because it is longer and I wanted to cover up some of the junk in my trunk. I was worried that I had too much badonka donk going on (a la Joan from MadMen). This dress is really clingy!

However, looking at these pictures makes me realize that the other jacket (a cropped one) would have been a better choice for my front. That realization got me thinking . . .

Is it possible to get a jacket that is long in the front, short in the front? Aka a mullet jacket? Maybe I'm on to something here . . .

2 comments:

  1. I love that sweater and the idea of a jacket that is business in the front and a party in the back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... that's an interesting idea, LOL. But I do love the color of that dress. And the jacket goes perfectly and adds a nice touch to the outfit.

    ReplyDelete