Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Three Things Learned

November 22, 2011

November 22, 2011

November 22, 2011

Blouse: Martin and Osa
Skirt: Ricki's (It's gray but the indoor photo changes the color)
Necklace: J Crew
Shoes: J Crew

I've learned three things in the last day:

1. If you say that your cats haven't been playing with your breakable Christmas decorations, they immediately start batting your tree's glass balls. . . in the middle of the night

2. Food blogs are addictive. I've been reading Baked Bree non-stop for the past two days. RDog is happy; I'm cooking up a storm. Tonight I made chicken marbella. It was wicked awesome.

3. Groups of three sounds better than groups of two. Two things I've learned didn't have the same ring.

2 comments:

  1. what a great shirt. I am so sad M+O closed their doors. and it's funny - your skirt looks brown in the light!

    i agree...things look better in 3s than 2s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, the flash is doing funny things to colors. My hair looked red in one photo!

    ReplyDelete