Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hard Headed Woman

July 12, 2012

July 12, 2012

July 12, 2012

July 12, 2012

July 12, 2012

July 12, 2012

Sweater: J Crew
Tank: J Crew
Skirt: Jessica from Sears
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: J Crew ripoff via EBay

Yesterday I was discovered.

 A teacher friend, who loves clothes just as much as I do,  was using Google Images to look at dress pictures and found pictures of me.

She messaged me at school saying, ;'I was looking for dress pictures, instead I found KDot pictures."

Awkward.

So I guess I have a new reader. Thereby a new nickname shall be added to the blog rooster. Teacher friend, you shall now be known as Team J: woot, woot.

Team J: woot, woot has sworn to secrecy. She now knows my dirty little secret. Yes, I have superficial side of me that likes to post 100s of pictures of myself on the interwebs.

I am a hard headed woman.

Or maybe RDog is playing his new Cat Stevens record much too loud.

To add to this delightful random post; is my sweater neon enough? It better be; it's going in Everybody, Everywear's collection.

Team neon; woot, woot!

Image 4970

No comments:

Post a Comment