Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another Blogger Talking About the Weather

March 21, 2012

March 21, 2012

March 21, 2012

Sweater: J Crew
Top: J Crew
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Naturalizer

I'm haing a hard time deciding what to wear this week. There's a limited amount of warm days before we go back to a normal March. Right now it feels like the end of June so I want to wear all my pretty summer things while I can. I've decided to wear my J Crew patterned pencil skirts this week. They don't go well with tights and are not good summer vacation wear which means I only get a couple of wearings each year in June and September.

I was actually yelling at RDog to hurry while he was taking these pictures; it was too hot to have a sweater on. It's going to hurt this weekend when it snows again.

No comments:

Post a Comment