Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Purchases

March Purchases




Land's End Canvas Sweater: $9.00
Old Navy Maxi Skirt: $13.00

Total: $22.00

March purchases were on the light end for three reasons:

1. I thrifted a lot during March Break and got my clothing fill then. I don't count thrifted clothing in this list because everything is 3 to 4 dollars and I'm too lazy to keep track the receipts.

2. I bought something special for the house and spent a lot of money on it (pictures to come). That ate into my clothing budget.

3. I started going through my closet and listing things on EBay that I haven't worn (many still with tags). So far, I made $500 from this. There's still more items I'd like to list. My goal is to save enough to buy a pre-owned Louis Vuitton purse. Realizing how much money I've wasted on clothes has really made me hesitate when contemplating new purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment