Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What I'm Wearing Today

Today was a long day but it was made easier by the fact that I looked somewhat spiffy. I really do need to start picking out my shoes at night when I plan my outfits. I am too comfortable with throwing on black or brown shoes as I run out the door. I do have great shoes, A LOT of great shoes. I just don't wear them. My excuse is that I am on my feet all day and can only handle certain shoes. I never seem to find any other occasions to wear my pretty footwear. Anyways, here is what I am wearing today.

White and navy
White and navy - by KDot on Polyvore.com

J Crew Melanie Merino Cardigan in white (I love the pearl buttons)
Martin and Osa hmmered silk tank in navy
Gap trousers in a gray check
My old trusty black boots
Pearl and gold necklace from The Bay

I did some more shopping online today at school. What a bad teacher I am. I loaded up my cart on J Crew but didn't pull the trigger. First of all, I am still disgusted at J Crew's tax rates. I am also holding out for the Gap and Old Navy's Family and Friends sale coming at the end of this week. I have glorious plans for all the treasures I will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment