Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anniversary Dinner



Last night, RDog took me out for dinner to celebrate our second anniversary. It was a hot and muggy day, so I wanted to keep it cool with my outfit choice.

Dress: Christopher Deane from Revolve
Shoes: Sears

I don't nearly wear his dress enough. One reason why is because it is silk and every time I wear it, I get some sort of stain on it. Not wanting to wash silk myself, I get it dry clean. Last night was no different. The lovely vinaigrette from my salad ended up on my dress. I think I have spent more in dry cleaning this dress then in buying it. Other than my spilling food all over myself, it was a great night.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! I love all the colors and ruffles too! I hear ya about silk and dry cleaning - it can be a pain, but is worth it! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute love the dress! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous dress! happy anniversary to you two! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies. We had a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy wow Kdot, this is the prettiest dress I've seen in ages!! I'm just sitting here and staring at it! :) Happy belated Anniversary btw as well!

    ReplyDelete