Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shampoo, Cityline, and Picasa

It's another hot one here today. It was too hot to go through the blow drying and flat ironing of the hair so I tried out some dry shampoo I bought last week at Well.ca. It's called Klorane Oil-Supressing Dry Shampoo.


I bought it because I think I should start giving my hair a break, especially as I am growing it out now. Blow drying and flat ironing is probably not attractive for hair that will no longer be getting a trim every five weeks. I think dry shampoo will be great for those days when I just throw my hair up (and it's getting easier every week - only 2 bobby pins today!) My hair doesn't look exactly like it does when it's been freshly washed but it's not greasy either.


Does anyone else out there use dry shampoo? Any tips/recommendation?

On to the outfit. It's a bit wrinkled because I was lazying around on the couch watching my summer time tv treat show, Cityline. I miss all the day time shows during the school year.


Top: Martin and Osa
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Gap - not so sure about this color with this outfit but too lazy to find something better.
Shoes: Clark's
Headband: The Bay
Shades: Raybans

I played around with Picasa to make my head a little blurry so I won't feel as paranoid about posting my face on the interweb. Seriously, how great is Picasa? It's so much easier than Photoshop to use. I can't believe I didn't discover it until last week!

2 comments:

  1. I think the belt looks great with that! I just downloaded Picasa last week too :) so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the belt looks great it adds a nice contrast. Your hair looks very summery pulled up like that.

    ReplyDelete