Wednesday, July 28, 2010

KDot in Seattle - Day Four

This was the day that I explored the city on my own.

I took Lottie's recommendations and went to The Crumpet Shop (crumpet with lemon curd = yum) and Daiso (neat treasures). Thanks Lottie!

I also went to Anthrolpologie for the first time and fell in love. I spent two hours in the store! It is such a girly place and right up my alley.

After two hours, I splurged and bought a dress and it wasn't even on sale. It is so unique and fits me to a tee. It is the tea cup dress!


No real life modeling pictures today because I'm a hot, sticky, sweaty mess. Somehow I managed to spill a white freezie all over me. Freezies are really sticky. I keep on washing sticky spots but then I find another. I think the only remedy is a shower. Yuck, the spot where my arms rest when I type is sticky too.

4 comments:

  1. cute dress, looking forward to irl pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress! I also splurged and bought it for myself. I wore it for the first time last night and it was a hit! I'm sure it will look lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin, you have good taste. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's awesome that you got the Sugar & Cream dress, it is high on my wishlist as well :)

    ReplyDelete