Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Painting Pearls

April 3, 2011

April 3, 2011

April 3, 2011

April 3, 2011

My best "working it" model pose.

Today, I wore:

Cardigan: J Crew
T-shirt: J Crew factory found on EBay
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Naturalizer
Pearls: RDog

The pearls are a new present from RDog. They are my painting present.

I have been slowly working on painting every surface in our house. Everything was green (doors, trim, walls) but is now slowly changing to white, blue, beige, and grey. I decided to do it instead of hiring painters because it is in my capability to do it myself and save thousands of dollars.

So I paint away every weekend and complain about it. Just because I said I'd do it, doesn't mean I won't complain about it.

Anyways, RDog brought me these pearls as a reward for my hard work and partly as a way to shut up my complaints. :P

Love you RDog ;-)

6 comments:

  1. I love the colors you choose for your house! Any chance of showing us? And your outfit is adorable. I love the shoes and skirt with the bright tee. And the pearls are an awesome touch! You deserve them! Good for you for painting the entire house! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, I've been meaning to do a house tour. I'll have to get RDog on that some day when it's relatively clean. He is a better picture taker than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a pretty necklace and I love your outfit. Great pink shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, if I got presents for doing housework, our house would be so much neater! haha :)

    I'm loving the classic pearls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! So girly and fun!

    ReplyDelete