Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm Stuck on You

February 8, 2012

February 8, 2012

February 8, 2012

Sweater: J Crew layered over a J Crew tank
Skirt: Talbots
Shoes: Cole Haan

I tried the self-timer picture again. We've been having such great sunsets. Too bad RDog isn't home in time to capture them.

This is a new skirt from Talbots. I love the skirt but was it ever fill of static today!

Our administrative assistant noticed the static and suggested I run a wire coat hanger on my skirt to stop it. I tried that trick. Yes, I stood in the office and stuck a wire hanger up my skirt. The teacher that walked in on that one got an eyeful.

It didn't really work so I gave up and went to a nearby drugstore to get a bottle of de-static-ify-ing. I have no idea what it is called; I've never needed it before.

Do you have any tricks to get rid of static cling?

No comments:

Post a Comment