Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Ramblings

February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

Dress: Talbots
Boots: Naturalizer

Last night I was bored and feeling unpretty while watching the Oscars. So I decided to put my hair into rollers for the night to try to make myself look pretty. Darn you Hollywood stars with your pretty dresses, perfect hair and skinniness. These award shows drive me crazy but yet I continue to watch them (while eating chips - which doesn't help with the "look at that skinny bitch, I feel like a cow" feelings).

Anyways, this morning the rollers came out and my hair looked like a fried poodle. Some serious grandma hair was going on. Luckily my hair never holds a curl and it quickly relaxed into this cool (?) looking wave.

And that is the story of why my hair is wavy today. Exciting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment