Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Over It

February 29, 2012

February 29, 2012

February 29, 2012

Sweater: J Crew
Sweater shell: J Crew (thrifted) - It really is a bright pink in real life
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Naturalizer

I am so OVER orange couches and black tights.

The orange couch problem will be fixed within days I predict.

The only time we can fit in picture taking into our day is when RDog gets home from work, aka night time, hence the indoor shots in front of the orange couch. But tonight there was almost enough light left when he got home. Soon you will get to see pictures of me outside standing in front of snow banks. Aren't you excited! :P

The tights problem is nowhere near being resolved. I've still got another two months with these bad boys.

On a more positive note, I love my skirt. I want to cuddle with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment