Friday, May 7, 2010

Feeling Like a Rebel



Cardigan: J Crew
T-shirt: J Crew
Necklace: J Crew - I believe this is called the Infinity necklace. I love, love it. I highly recommended to those who like to search for J Crew pop-backs. It's sold out now but it may reappear as J Crew items often do.
Jeans: Reitman's
Shoes: Sears

I was a total bad ass today. It wasn't our normal jeans day but we had a provincial professional development day and I figured I wouldn't get caught if I dressed down. There is such a huge amount of teachers at these meetings, I don't see many from my own school. I still felt like a bit of a rebel.

2 comments:

  1. cute tee and love your polka dotted flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. They were on super sale at Sears last week. Only like 6 bucks!

    ReplyDelete