Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday Wishes




Ok, RDog, this post is for you. I know my birthday is not for another 72 days. I know that because I Googled "birthday countdown" and found this lovely little site that will tell you how many days are left until your birthday. I can't do math, ok. I teach English. Anywho, I am already constructing a birthday list to help you out in preparation of the great upcoming day.

At the top of my birthday list is a blog makeover. I'm getting tired of the purple and white plain Jane look. And I have this super duper artistic, computer dork husband. Surely, he could make this blog better. If only he would . . .

Don't worry. More wishes will follow . . .

1 comment:

  1. If I can install my template by myself, anyone can. All you need is about $20 and 30 min. :)

    ReplyDelete