Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yesterday's outfit. . . laying down



Yesterday was a hot day so it was an easy breezy day fashion wise. RDog and I went to my parents' house and had a relaxing dinner out on their gazebo. My parents live in the country so it is always a peaceful getaway. RDog captured me relaxing on my Dad's soft lawn and it was the only full outfit shot that we took. So here is my outfit of the day, lying down.

Tank: Old Navy

Skirt: J Crew

Sunglasses: Raybans

Hat: H&M - I have an unusually large head and rarely find hats to fit it. I discovered a solution; men's hats. H&M has a great selection at very good prices. I bought two fedora's a couple of weeks ago and plan to wear them pretty much every day. I need to make up for 28 years of not wearing hats.

Shoes: Sears - This is the last time you will see these shoes on my blog. We decided to go on a post-dinner walk in the woods. This year, there seems to be a lot of slugs out. I decided to go traipsing through an old hay field and soon found several slugs deposited into my shoes. Unfortunately, I did not make that discovery until after they had been squished by my feet. Ewwwwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment