Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This One's For You RDog



Over a year ago, RDog gave me the fantastic present of a Burberry purse, which I blogged about here. However, he often complains that I don't use it enough. I feel uncomfortable taking it to school as a lot of my students come from low socio-economic families. It is also such a hassle to switch purses for a night or weekend. But now school is out so my Burberry is out of the closet. RDog, I'll try my bestest to use it lots this summer.

T-shirt: Martin and Osa
Skirt: Ricki's
Shoes: Aerosoles
Purses: Burberry
Shade: Raybans
Hat: H&M

3 comments:

  1. I love that bag! What a nice gift.
    It's perfect for summer, and I love it with the dress and hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty bag! and i have the same problem...=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's that cool fedora! You wear it well. Love your bag, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete