Thursday, January 26, 2012

No Brown Bread For You!

January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011

Sweater: Talbots
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Cole Haan
Earrings: Joe Fresh

Today's post title relates to the squabble RDog and I had while taking these pictures.

While snapping away, RDog asked, "Do we have any bread in the house?"

KDot's reply, "Yes, I just bought some yesterday."

RDog: "Brown bread?"

KDot: "No, flax."

RDog: "Yuck, flax.

KDot: "Since you rarely eat bread at home and I bought it for my lunch and I don't like brown bread, I bought flax. If you want brown bread, you are going to have to either tell me when you want it or buy it yourself."

RDog: "So there's no brown bread?"

KDot: "*^*%&$"

So a lot of photos turned out with me with my mouth open talking and looking indignant.

Darn brown bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment