Thursday, December 6, 2012

Not a Real Problem

December 4, 2012

December 4, 2012

December 4, 2012

Sweater: J crew
Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: J Crew Factory
Booties: Naturalizer

I've been having a hard time picking my outfits this week because my clothes are all too big. I know, I know, not a real problem.

I've been tinkering with going carb free Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. So the last carbs I eat on those days are at lunch.

Bam, 5 pounds came off pretty fast which was awesome. I am not convinced it will stick because Christmas is right around the corner but it's pretty darn nice for now.

I don't always follow this rule but I try my best.  This week when RDog took me out for a mini date Tuesday night for a giant slice of chocolate cake with boiled icing (yum!). But overall, I like strict eating rules during the week and then eating what I want (within reason!) on the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment