Thursday, March 14, 2013

Classroom Motivation

March 14, 2013

March 14, 2013

March 14, 2013

Blazer: Old Navy
Tank: Old Navy Maternity
Pants: H&M Maternity
Boots: Naturalizer

The cat is out of the bag with my students. I felt weird about telling them my big news; "Guess what kids, I'm knocked up!" didn't seem very teacher appropriate. That's how I told some friends; I'm not very good with announcements.

One student overheard a conversation and due to the magic of texting, the rest of my students soon knew. Some of their reactions were pretty cute.

One boy said,. "Awww, this means I have to be nice to you because I'll feel bad for the baby."

My response, said while rubbing my belly, "Yes, you better do your work or you'll hurt the baby."

I may milk this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment