Monday, March 25, 2013

Mini Vent

March 21, 2013

March 21, 2013

Shirt: Zellers
Pants: H&M Maternity
Boots: Naturalizer
Necklace and earrings: Lia Sophia

A mini pregnancy vent: One of  the hardest things I've found about being pregnant is how often the topic of my body comes up in conversation. I know it comes from a good place; most people are super excited and supportive  But nevertheless, it feels weird to talk about my body so much.

I choose this shirt just because I needed to hide the bump for a few days. It was my last purchase at Zellers; the Canadian chain that recently closed.

It was a little bitter-sweet the last time I was in a Zellers store earlier this month. My very first job was at a Zellers. My mother worked at one for almost twenty years. It's very weird to see them gone.

On the brighter side, hopefully Target is on it's way out East! Target is taking over a lot of Zellers' leased spaced so hopefully one arrives in my city.

No comments:

Post a Comment