Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Flight Attendant Look

I've been wanting to wear a scarf for awhile. They are out of my regular comfort zone so I knew I had to find a very plain outfit and let the scarf be the only color. This is my way of easing into the scarf wearing thing. I tried to do that today but it turned into the flight attendant look. One student came into my classroom today and asked me if I was going to point out where the exits are located.

My scarf use is a work in progress.


Dress: Mexx
Scarf: Mexx
Shoes: Karen Scott

3 comments:

  1. I too have been resisting the scarf trend, but you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good - but a student asking where the exits are located - that's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are so funny. At this point of the year, I feel pretty comfortable and laugh whenever they are funny, which is often. Yesterday, they had me laughing so hard there were tears in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete