Monday, August 10, 2009

Goodbye dirt!

Capris: Liz Claiborne
Blouse: Mexx
Shoes: Jessica from Sears
Necklace: Forever 21

I apologize for my lack of posts lately. With the heat and the construction, I haven't felt like wearing anything other than my ugliest home clothes. Today it is cooler and there is only a bit of construction going on, so I hope it is the start of a return to old habits. The men are coming by this afternoon for a few final touches and then the house will be done! I'll be so glad to have the mess and the dirt gone!

3 comments:

  1. This has such a fun retro feel to it. Love that necklace with the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jeans cut- super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies.

    Kyla, I got a retro feel from this one too. I almost wanted to slap on some red lipstick and pretend to be Betty Draper for a day. :-)

    ReplyDelete