Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Conflicting



Cardigan: J Crew
Blouse: Tommy Hilfiger
Necklace: J Crew found on EBay - I"m pretty sure it's a fake
Skirt: Cassis
Belt: Danier Leather
Shoes: Expressions from The Bay

Another warm day filled with stomach pains from my nerves. We finally came to agreement with the house by the end of the day. The seller did give a wee bit with the price and we decide to add the condition that we need to sell our house first. It makes us feel more comfortable with the whole process. So I have a few days of painting, packing and cleaning ahead of me. Hopefully our house will be on the market by this time next week! I'm excited and scared all rolled into one! I think there's going to be a couple of crazy busy months ahead of us.

9 comments:

  1. I freaking LOVE this outfit. One of my top fav's from you, yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nerve-wracking process, the whole moving-house thing. I feel for ya! In the end,it will be great.
    BTW, I received the the sweater yesterday and it is wonderful! Thanks so much for the quick shipping, and the absolutely immaculate condition of the sweater. You're the best, KDot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, buying and selling a house can be very stressful. Sending quick selling wishes your way!

    I adore your color combination on this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Spiffy, it was so freeing not to worry about tights but I think they are coming back tomorrow. Brrr, it's cold outside now!

    Dani, I was just wondering if the sweater made it to you. I'm so glad you like it!

    Thanks eek! We think (and our real estate agent agrees) that it will go quickly. *knock on wood* It's a great little starter home. The house next door, which is pretty much the same, sold last spring within a week at the asking price. *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  5. House news is exciting! Is this another Jackie? Great color, and I love it with the brown shades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stress must agree with you because I love this outfit! So sophisticated and stylish!

    Congrats on the new house and here's to a speedy sale on your current one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. E, you it is another jackie. I love them so much, I want to wear one everyday!

    Thanks ck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck! glad to hear things worked out so well! :)

    Love the pretty outfit/color combo ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this one! And congrats!

    ReplyDelete