Friday, May 21, 2010

No Outfits, Too Sick

I have no pretty outfit pictures to share as both RDog and I are under the weather. I have a sucky springtime cold and RDog has the horror headache from hell. We've been both taking it easy for the last few days. I am convinced that I will not let this cold beat me however. We have a long weekend of fine summer weather ahead of us and I WILL enjoy it, cold or no cold.

By the way, for any Canadians out there who have recently moved, check your Medicare card to make sure it hasn't expired! We moved three years ago and changed our address at all the important places, or so we thought. RDog had a doctor appointment this week (he doesn't go very often) where he discovered his card had expired. His new card was probably mailed to our old address. So he had to pay for a few doctor appointments and blood work. It didn't cost very much but it was still a pain in the butt. It was also a bit scary because we almost had to go to emergency (at one point his headache was so bad that he was vomiting - I know, TMI, sorry). It gave us an appreciation for what some Americans must feel. Being sick and worrying about paying for a doctor is not cool! And don't worry, his headache has gotten much better today. We think it was caused from a combination of stress and staring at a computer for 15 hours a day. My man is a computer geek. He will soon be wearing a new set of spiffy glasses that will hopefully solve the problem.

3 comments: