Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Small Pleasures



Sweater: RW&Co
Skirt: J Crew - It may look black, but it is navy
Shoes: These are not the shoes I wore. These are my walking at lunch time and to my car after school shoes. I accidentally left the navy sandals I wore with this outfit at school. On a related note, I love this time of year because I get to take lunchtime walks! The weather is warmer and my lunch hours are free (less extra help and detentions by this time of year). I take so much pleasure in going for a walk at lunch to get a coffee. I look forward to it all morning! So having a pair of walking shoes at school is a must!

2 comments:

  1. I love that sweater! Who is RW&co?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon!

    RW is a Canadian store and I can't think of a United States comparison. There's actually three stores in the company (kind of like OLD Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic). I shop at all three quite often (the other two are Cassis and Reitmans).

    ReplyDelete