Saturday, February 13, 2010

Apron Love

I've been hankering for an apron for the last couple of months. I've been a Miss Cooky-pants for the last month as my brother-in-law has been staying with us for a bit. I don't want him to go home to his mom with stories about how he didn't eat well. I decided I needed an apron to help with my new cooking regimen, but I needed a girly one. To Etsy I went where I found this apron from seller boojiboo. It arrived this week and I love it. It's so retro and girly. It almost makes me WANT to go bake some cookies.


Don't worry, I didn't break my online shopping ban. RDog agreed that I should be allowed to spend my Paypal credits earned from selling odds and ends on EBay on whatever I want. So I've hitting Etsy whenever I get the "I must buy something online" urge.

5 comments:

  1. I love your apron. I always feel good when wearing a fun apron in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious apron! Now I've decided I need one...hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute KDot! The perfect girly romantic fun apron :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. It makes me feel less bitter about cooking. Man, I HATE TO cook! But at least I can feel pretty while doing so.

    ReplyDelete